Last Updated 2021.12.16
About ads that run
WEBTECH (this site) provides advertisement distribution services for third parties.
In order to display advertisements for products and services tailored to the user's interests, advertising distribution companies use "cookies" and "web beacons" of browsers used by users to obtain information about access to this site and other sites.
However, information obtained from "cookies" and "web beacons" does not identify individuals.
About access analysis
Access analysis is used on this site.
Access analysis uses "cookies" to collect traffic data.
This information is also obtained anonymously and is not personally identifiable.
Information obtained through access analysis is used to improve the quality of the site.
Users who visit this site can refuse to obtain "cookies" to protect their privacy. For details, please refer to "Help" of your browser.
The information posted on this site is based on the experience of the producer and the information examined on the Internet, books, etc.
We strive to provide easy-to-understand and accurate information to users who are browsing this site, but there is a possibility that it contains incorrect information with incorrect recognition.
In the event that trouble occurs due to the information on this site, please understand that the creator of this site is not responsible at all.
Personal Information protection policy
WEBTECH (this site) uses various media such as information magazines and the Internet to disseminate information on this site. Since this site handles personal information received from inquiries, we will establish a basic policy, establish personal information management, and comply with that policy.
- The use of personal information is limited to being used to contact you when you contact us from this site, and we will not use it for any other purpose.
- Personal information will be handled appropriately in accordance with the law and acquired in an appropriate way.
- Personal information will not be provided to third parties without the consent of the person in question.
- With regard to the management of personal information, we will strive to prevent leakage, loss, and damage, and take other necessary and appropriate measures for safety management.
- With regard to the handling of personal information, we will strive to properly engage the person who provided the information, and strive to keep it as accurate and up-to-date as possible.
- We will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, establish policies on the protection of personal information, and continuously review and comply with them.
- The contact point for complaints and consultations regarding personal information will respond appropriately from inquiries on this site.
Handling of Personal Information
Personal information is information about an individual user that can identify the user by the name, e-mail address, company name, telephone number, or other description that constitutes the information. In addition, even if the information alone cannot be identified, personal information includes information that can be easily collated with other information and can identify individual users.
Purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of use of personal information is as follows. It will not be used for any purpose other than the purpose of use.
- Personal authentication of users and the service of this site for users
- Delivery and sending of communications, various announcements, etc. related to the use of the services on this site
- Providing personal information to companies, etc. using this site based on the user's consent and application
- Improvement of services on this site, development, analysis and marketing of new services
- Confirmation and answers of opinions, inquiries, and job requests related to this site
- Investigation of various application acts, various multiple applications, rights transfer, false information registration, etc. for commercial purposes and diversion purposes, and detailed confirmation of the contents of the application based on it
Voluntary nature of personal information
If you do not enter the necessary items on this site, you may not be able to receive the service of this site.
Provision of personal information to third parties
As a general rule, this site does not provide personal information to third parties without the consent of the user himself/ herself. We will provide it only if we have identified the information provided and obtained the consent of the user.
- About the destination and purpose: Provided as a case study to partner companies as business results of this site
- Items of personal information to be provided: Among the information acquired from users (including information that corresponds to all action his/her actions such as service usage history, browsing, search, bookmarks, etc.), it shall be an information item within the scope necessary for achieving the purpose of use.
- Means and methods of delivery: sending or transmitting in writing or by electromagnetic means
However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided without the consent of the user to the extent that it does not violate the relevant laws and regulations.
- If the user determines that it will be a dissoy to a third party
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user himself/herself
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or local government or a person entrusted by the government to carry out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, or when obtaining the consent of the user himself/herself may interfere with the execution of the affairs
- When disclosure of personal information is requested by a court, public prosecutor's office, police, or an organization having authority equivalent to these
- When the user himself/herself is explicitly requested to disclose or provide it to a third party
- When disclosure or offer is allowed by laws and regulations
- When personal information is provided in accompanying the succession of business due to joint ventures or other reasons, or when it is handled within the scope of the purpose of use before succession
Disclaimer on third-party offerings
In the following cases, this site is not responsible for the acquisition of personal information by third parties.
- When the user himself/herself reveals personal information to the company using the service function of this site or another means (Please contact each company directly for the handling of personal information by the company using it, etc.)
- When the person can be identified unexpectedly by the information entered on this site
- When personal information is provided and used by users on external sites linked from this site
- When information (ID, password, etc.) that can identify an individual user other than the user himself/herself is obtained
Outsourcing of personal information processing
This site may outsource some or all of the handling of personal information. This site is responsible for the handling of personal information by the consignee.
Use of statistically processed data
Based on the personal information provided, this site may create statistical data that has been processed so that individuals cannot be identified. Statistical data that cannot identify an individual can be used without any restrictions on this site.
Changes in personal information, etc.
As a general rule, only the user himself/herself can request notification of the purpose of use of personal information, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of registered personal information, suspension of use, and suspension of offering to third parties (hereinafter, changes in personal information, etc.). For specific methods, please contact us from the inquiry on this site. However, in the following cases, we may not respond to changes in personal information, etc.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the user or a third party
- When there is a risk of causing a significant hindrance to the proper implementation of the services on this site
- In case of violation of other laws and regulations
In addition, when it requires a large amount of expense to change the personal information, it is difficult to make other changes to personal information, etc., and when taking measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of users, we may not respond to changes in personal information, etc.
Accuracy of personal information
This site strives to accurately process the personal information provided. However, the user shall be responsible for the accuracy and up-to-date content of the personal information provided.
Restrictions on the acquisition of personal information
In principle, this site does not acquire personal information, including the following contents. However, this does not include the case provided by the user himself/ herself.
- Matters related to thought, creed and religion
- Race, ethnicity, family estate, domicile (excluding information on the prefecture in which it is located), physical and mental disorders, criminal records, and other matters that cause social discrimination
- Matters related to the right of workers to unite, collective bargaining, and other acts of collective action
- Matters related to participation in group demonstrations, exercise of petition rights, and other exercise of political rights
- Insurance medicine and sex life
About identity verification
This site confirms the identity of the individual by means of information that can identify an individual (name, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, password, etc.), such as when using the service of this site from an inquiry, when responding to a request for disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use of personal information. However, this site is not responsible for obtaining and using information that can identify an individual other than the person in question.
Person in charge of personal information management
WEBTECH Site Operator
For inquiries about personal information, please contact us from the inquiry page of this site.